About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Monday 4 April 2011

Rabbit heart


Development work for the song Rabbit heart (Raise it up) by Florence and the machine. Illustrating a timid rabbit heart trying to be a brave lion heart... Representative of how Florence Welch (of Florence and the machine) was feeling during her transition from a normal life into one of a star.

The top one was created on a larger scale to how I normally work, I did enjoy working big for a change but not sure it was that beneficial to the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers