About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Finally scanned this series of drawings from last year. They were my final pieces on the narrative unit. The series is loosely based on the themes from Beauty and the Beast. I actually entered this piece into the V&A student awards in December, results should be announced anytime now! To check out my entry and find out more click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers