About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Monday 4 April 2011

Art of nurture regional final



Unfortunately, I didn't go on to get through to the national finals in London, but it was great meeting other finalists and seeing my work exhibited in the Royal West of England academy... and the canopies were phenomenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers