About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Sunday 8 July 2012

Paper Jukebox - Bath TIME exhibition



So our 'Time' exhibition at Fringe Arts Bath Festival seemed to go down pretty well... My blogging of this event has been horrendous, so here is a link to a decent one!  Shown above is what I exhibited. The series of images shows the rather perplexing concept of 'Entropy' but with a slightly more comprehendible and summery twist..


Entropy: The inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.











1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I love how the hand appears once the ice-cream is melted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers