About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Flaxon Ptootch private view - 12th July


Kentish town private view went down a treat for those who visited - art, free cocktails and a couple of very peculiar performances.. nothing an artist likes more!! We are exhibiting in the space until the 7th of August so if you didn't get the chance to pop by on Thursday, theres still time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers