About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Monday 23 January 2012

Florence and the machine's secret 7"


I'm taking part in a competition to have my artwork made into a 7" vinyl for one of Florence and the machine's (one of my faaaave musicians) singles. If I get through to the final 45, the 7" vinyl that I designed will be exhibited in London and sold at a charity auction raising money for the teenage cancer trust. I will also receive a signed copy for myself! Too good to be true.... I even did my final degree work on her, so this would, as cliche as it sounds, be a dream come true!!

So please pleeeease help me raise money for this great cause by voting for my artwork. 

Click on the link below to vote:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a231f57bafa101daff0384fad28eae7c/383

Many many thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers