About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Thursday 15 April 2010


Pencil and felt-tip


Pencil, felt-tip and digital manipulation.

Pencil and digital manipulation. I really enjoyed working in this style of pencil drawing and am pleased with the results. The punch of bold, bright colour amongst the grayscale works really well. Will develop this on further...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers