Rollie, Pencil. Representing the themes of Beauty and the Beast from a completely different angle. I decided to show the theme of ‘How the overpowering contentment somebody can feel about a certain thing can make the stereotypical unattractiveness of it irrelevant’ I chose to demonstrate this theme through the act of smoking so I could take it as far away from the original starting point as possible.
- London, United Kingdom
- Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: email@example.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (31)
- 4 Mugs, Colouring pencil, digital manipulation.
- Ink and pencil.
- Pencil and felt-tip Pencil, felt-tip and digita...
- OCD Awareness video - Visual Explanation
- Interpretation of Text
- Life Drawing
- Life Drawing - 30sec warm up
- Documentary illustration
- Here is another version of the drawing shown in c...
- First Year at Uni
- (Final Animation to be uploaded soon)
- Screen shots of the finished animation
- In my foundation year, my final major project wa...
- This is a page from the same project, I was really...
- 'What it's like' (A Level)
- ▼ April (40)