About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Kit Magazine









Kit Magazine recently commissioned me to draw six little illustrations to accompany some reviews on their online launch issue.  The reviews include (top to bottom) Gepulos Gelato in Soho, The Alibi Film Club, Dalson Rooftop Park, Fred & Frans in Stoke Newington, The East End Thrift Store and Ruby's Dalston.  It was fun to work with more colour and be playful with the content; making a series of mini illustrations that are a bit twee, and a bit lovely.

Have a meander through the launch issue of Kit Magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers