About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Saturday 21 May 2011

My first cover image - teenbook mag is launched!




As well as designing the title logo for newly launched magazine teenbook, my work was chosen for the cover image. I sent two options for the cover, and the one that wasn't chosen was still put in the magazine! The illustration had to be of american star Emily Osment, and targeted at a 13-19 year old age range. I felt the bold, bright colours mixed with a fashion-illustration-esque drawing would make it stand out to teens as the arty fashion, music and culture mag that it is! 

Check out the online version here

Originals:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers