About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Illustrator living in East London. I believe Illustration is not just about drawing, but is anything visual that communicates a message to an audience. To facilitate my creative skills, I like to work in moving image and photography as well as on the drawing board. I will be regularly updating this blog with my most recent masterpieces! If you are interested in commissioning me or simply have a querie, please contact me at: hello@lucy-e.com, @LucyJEvans or visit my website at www.lucy-e.com. Enjoy...

Monday 14 March 2011

No more calling

"No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone,  no more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden"

1 comment:

  1. I loooooooooove that song and that picture's beautiful(:

    ReplyDelete

Followers